Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Miss Personality




Miss Keagan is SO full of personality! Like I recently mentioned, the stories just keep on coming from her. And I have a feeling they won't ever really stop.

This morning she grabbed a fork out of the drawer and SCRATCHED!
HER!
BACK!
With it! When I obviously questioned her while being half horrified and half laughing, she said her Uncle Tyler in "cago" (Chicago) does it, so "it's cool!" I must say i have never witnessed my brother commit this act.


Yesterday on the potty she leaned down and said "poopies! It's time to come out now!"

Her outfit for a while today... Half Rapunzell, half Minnie Mouse.


When my sister bought chicken the other day she said "Hims sleeping. And then I'm gonna eat hims."

For quite some time she has had a favorite star. She calls it her "shinning star" and always tells me she wants to hug him and cuddle him.

Normally I do the good night story reading. But tonight she insisted it was her turn...

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment