Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Questions

Question #1: Is there anything sweeter and more peaceful then a sleeping child?








Question #2: What can I possibly say when Keagan tells me she wants to "catch the moon and put it in a cup in my room" because she misses and loves him?

Question #3: Is there a better way to respond then ignoring her when Keagan has a FORTY FIVE minute screaming tantrum this morning? That was fun! I think someone's a little sleep deprived!

Question #4: Why is it so dang hot already?! Just getting the girls in the car results in me needing to take another shower! It just might be a long summer! And one spent indoors.

Question #5: Who would have thought we could have SO much fun at an empty cheer leading gym with Gamas, Coach, Addie, Meagan, Tiger and Eva! The kids had a blast last night jumping on the trampoline, playing with balls and balloons, climbing through the tunnel, sliding down the mats, and running with each other. Throw in some pizza and great conversation and it was such a fun night!








These two had so much fun together! Riley loved Eva like I've never seen her before. What is there not to love? I think Riley was just excited there was someone smaller then her!

Giving each other kisses..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. so sweet! i can't tell how excited I am to see you again, AND to finally meet your girls! ummmm but not looking forward to the heat. YUCK! hopefully we won't melt. :) i've turned into such a pansy when it comes to extreme hot or cold weather. XOXO

    ReplyDelete