Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

To Be Honest...

To be honest... I am miserable today!

It was a good Sunday at church, the weather is gorgeous, and both girls played and had a great day. But I am miserable and I hate feeling this way. It doesn't happen often, so I might as well document it.

On Friday I went to the doctor with horrible kidney pain. I thought I had stones again, but thankfully it's just a bad infection. I got two great Rx of pain meds and an antibiotic. But apparently I am allergic to something and my entire body is covered in hives! I can't take any Benadryl because I don't want to mix it with the pain meds. And if I come off the pain meds at all then I'm in horrible pain. Fun huh?! So I'm slightly drugged, weary of the pain coming back and endlessly scratching my entire body! Ugggg!

This is on top of all that has been worrying me about Riley lately, and some bad news on Wednesday. I have had quite a bit of health problems lately and was at the Endocrinologist trying to address those when I had an ultrasound of my thyroid done. They found three nodules/tumors on my thyroid. One is considered large and needs to have a biopsy done. On May 1st they said it won't hurt a bit while they stick 3 needles in my thyroid!! Yeah that sounds fantastic! At this point all I can think is at least my thyroid doesn't create a deep torturous pain or itch- like everything else right now! That's a plus!

Good times all around! Tomorrow is a new day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Who are you, Jobette?

    BLESSINGS IN HEAVEN WAIT YOU, EMILY DEAR!

    You are a special kind of angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the size of the nodule? Is it solid or cystic?
    Be sure to aply cold after biopsy to prevent formation of bruise. Best!

    ReplyDelete