Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Runny Nose




Sometimes Keagan gets allergies and apparently I haven't explained them to her yet so she was a little confused. Saturday morning at 4am I felt a little tap on my back that woke me up from a nice sleep. Miss Keagan was standing there and gave me a surprising response when I asked what was wrong. "mom, my nose is dying" she said. "my nose is dying! See!" as she pointed to her runny nose.

This girl seriously cracks me up! She wanted to know if her nose was going to go to heaven like Pakka. She is so dang cute! And so smart too! She asked the smartest little questions when I explained why her nose was running! And then yesterday she pointed out Texas and the Texas flag on my license plate! What a smarty pants! And such a cute one at that!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment