Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Brutal

It's been a little brutal around here this week! My kidney stones are just hangin out causing me horrible pain, forcing me to spend money I don't have on doctors, medicine and Cat Scans, and the drugs are making me just want to sleep all day and wallow in my pain. But we all know mommas can't always do that. But I have been so thankful for the help from Sa, Gamas and especially Nana!

While I've been down and out I've been letting a few things slide around here. I haven't completely cleaned up the girls messes before I go to bed like I usually do. The first couple morning Miss Keagan came down stairs and said "ahhhh MOM!! You didn't clean up this mess!!" But by morning three she just started saying "ummm it's messy again!" with a nice eye roll. I seriously think the Lord gave this girl a extra helping of Sassy!


But yesterday when Riley was at school she was my doctor all afternoon. She covered my arms and legs with bandages (hello kitty stickers), checked my eyes, ears, nose and heart at least 72 times and rather loudly sang her made up lullabies in my ear. Best doctor I've ever had.

Riley has been sweet of course. Except if she's hungry and yelling at me to feed her or yelling at her sister. And I do mean yelling! I pray everyday the girl will become more vocal. I guess I'll take what I can get!

Even when I'm sick life goes on and there is never a dull moment with these two!


I'm so thankful for their laughter and smiles. It dulls the pain!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. Ahhh Em...I've heard kidney stones are out of this world painful. We'll keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete