Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

This N That

Life has been full and a little crazy around here. A few of our happenings as of late...







The other morning when I was making breakfast in the kitchen, Riley was trying to interact with Keagan by patting her- a typical behavior for Riley. Keagan was busy watching tv so she was annoyed with her sister. This is what I heard from the other room. "Riyee stop!" pause. Riyee stop!" pause and then a big sigh. "I haf to tell you somefing Riyee. You are not supposed to touch other people's bottoms! You get in twoble at school for that! So don't do it!" There is nothing like advice from your sister!

**********
Riley LOVES the cows that we pass all the time in different spots around town. As soon as she spots them, my smarty pants starts saying "moooooo!" It's the only time she says an M.

**********
Yesterday morning on the way to school, Keagan told me she couldn't wait to see Kyle and Matheson and she wanted to give them big hugs and a kiss. We talked about how hugs are awesome but that maybe she can just save her kisses for her family. After she argued and I insisted, she responded with a big "oh man!!!" THEN a car cut me off and she yells "holy crap car!!" Being the responsible mother I am, I immediately scold her with a "Keagan we don't say that." And then I get the dreaded come back of "You do! And Sa does!" Yup I am a responsible mom!

**********
Riley was jealous the other night of Keagans new shoes I had gotten her. This is awesome that she has this age appropriate emotion and was expressing it to me by stealing one away from Keagan and bringing it to me with alot of babel and an intense look. The next day I took her to Target to get a pair and she was so proud of them. She immediately showed her therapists, teachers and cousins when seeing them that day by lifting the shoes up and modeling them.



**********
The girls were actually FIGHTING the other day! This is a new ordeal as Keagan usually rules her passive sister. But that set up has changed. They were fighting over toys and pushing each others buttons. Keagan is usually the queen of dramatics in this house, but Riley was throwing herself down on the carpet and melting in tears when she couldn't have Keagans toys! I had to laugh and celebrate a little something that was totally normal for 3 year old twins!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment