Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Cowgirl Keagan







Apparently Keags has a liitle bit of country in her- not just rock and roll! And she has been displayin it proudly. Last night we had a really fun Swiss Raclette dinner at the Foster's house. But Keags was reminding us all that she's a Texas girl! She went around in her get up yelling "yee haw cowboy!" and even convinced Addie to be her horse.





She has cherished her pink cowboy boots for a long time now. They are a hand me down from the Foster girls and were bought by Nana and Pakka years ago. Last night Sa gave her the matching hat and the bigger sized boots. I have a feeling we are going to see alot more of Keagan's cowgirl side! So I guess them cowboys betta watch out!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. Oh. my. gosh!!! This is the best!!! Tell her she's a girl after my own heart!! :) I gotta get me some of those pink boots :)

    ReplyDelete