Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Good Glory!

It was definitely one of THOSE mornings! Riley woke up and was ready to play at 4:50. I was struggling to keep my eyes open- literally! Later when we were eating oatmeal, Riley dropped her spoon. When I bent down to grab it, she ran her oatmeal covered hands through my hair! Awesome huh? When I ran upstairs to take a quick shower, I came back down to this...


And two similarly sized messes where Keagan had "cleaned out" a few drawers. That little smarty pants then claimed she was a robot and robots don't clean up their messes! All in a robot voice of course.

Very thankfully the rest of the day got better. It wasn't too difficult to be better then that a.m. fiasco. Riley propelled herself forward for the first time on a sit toy in physical therapy and was a very happy girl after school. Despite getting scratched by another little girl today. And I bribed Keagan with a happy meal, so she was cooperative all afternoon as we ran errands. Maybe that's my problem. I need to employ the powers of bribery more often! I'm thinking that could solve alot of my problems. My mom still uses it on me and it works. But does bribery get oatmeal out of your hair?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment