Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back on Track







Today the holiday ended and we were back to our regular schedule. That means Riley is busy with therapy in the morning and back to school. During the break she has cried every time we passed the road to turn for her school. So today when she realized we were headed there, she almost couldn't contain her excitement. Then grama Linda came with us to pick her up from school. She couldn't have been happier.








Keags doesn't go back to school until tomorrow. So we went and had a picnic at the park. She was fixated on the quack quacks today and was so determined to pet them. Too bad none of the ducks felt the same way. She was playing with an older girl for a little bit and her little brother told his mom who was sitting next to me that he didn't like Keagan. He said it was because "she is too pretty! And that's annoying!" I actually laughed out loud!

There is something comforting to me about getting back to the routine and just having a "normal" day. With so much excitement in the last month, normal is great! And I hate to admit it but when Keags is at school tomorrow too and I have 3 hours to myself to get things done, "normal" is going to be even better!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment