Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!




I remember laying in my hospital bed in Hawaii after the girls were born, trying to pick their middle names. It's funny that with all their Hawaiian family members that my mom was the one to buy me a Hawaiian names book. I read the entire book and picked what stood out the most. I was just hoping they fit. That was an incredibly crazy time but I definitely got some things right because their names are perfect!

Keagans middle name is Hi'ilani which means held in the arms of heaven. Perfect! She is a special little girl with a strong, valiant and courageous little spirit. Tonight she said the most perfect little prayer at dinner, completely by herself. When I dropped her off at school she held my cheeks and intensely told me to have a great day. And yesterday at church she was very protective of Riley who was in Sunbeams for the first time.

Riley's middle name is 'Alohilani which means happiness and joy sent from heaven. There truly could not be a name more perfect for her! I know the Lord sent her to spread joy to so many people! And she does an excellent job of that! She had her therapists laughing so hard today by coloring on the floor knowingly while mommy was telling her no. All with a huge mischievous smile. She danced great to music in the car with me today, and now folds her arms by putting one hand over the other during prayer. Almost anything and everything she does brings a smile to someone's face!

There has never been a question that these two little girls are very special. The Lord saved them for the right time and sent them together to be my angels and bring so much to my life and many others! And theres no question my dad had something to do with it. I know that when my girls came from heaven, they each brought a little piece with them! And so everyday I thank heaven for little girls!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment