Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Stellar Week

Being a mom is one of the toughest jobs in the world. A couple of the reasons I think it is so difficult compared to a typical job is because you don't get much feed back on your performance, you don't complete projects, and you don't ever get any time off. EVER! I take my job seriously and try to be the very best mom I can be. But to be honest, some days and some weeks I just do it better then others.

So how am I to gauge when I'm having one of those not so stellar weeks? When I have a smart little 3 year old like Keagan, she will be happy to point it right out!

I laid down in her bed with her tonight and we were having a nice little talk and cuddle moment when she says to me..."mom! You fuss-tated alot now?" Awesome! I explained mommy hasn't felt good lately so I have been frustrated, but that she also needs to be much less whiney! Much less! Then I got a big hug and an "it's ok mommy! It's ok!" I'm so glad I'm forgiven! And glad we talked it out- with my 3 year old!!

Here's to hoping tomorrow I'm not so fuss-tated! Or I'm pretty sure I'm going to get called out by one of my two bosses. Again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments: