Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dad and Grandma Debbie

All is right in the world and there are three very happy Kikuchi girls tonight because we are all under one roof! 

Keags and Rys have been with their dad and Grandma Debbie all last week at the hotel. Of course they all had the time of their lives!! 

The girls skipped school Monday and Tuesday but were there the rest of the week. It was so sweet how happy both classes were for them to come back Wednesday morning! Mrs Yancey even said that on Tuesday someone said "it's not the same without Keagan!" 

But the girls had an amazing time with their dad and Grandma! They always do a lot of fun things! The pumpkin patch, Kemah Boardwalk, Top Golf, the "Lego Fest" at the NRG, go carts, bumper boats, lunch at school with a tour, grilling at the hotel, carving a pumpkin and swimming almost every day! They really had an amazing time and I'm so happy for all four of them. I'm especially happy that they could be here from Hawaii for the girls birthday and baptism day! 

I missed the girls terribly but was happy to see them at school! I also tried to take full advantage of the rare break. I crammed in a lot of sleeping, two RS things that I was happy to have free babysitters for, dinner with Kelly, dinner with Nikki, dinner with Taryn, Sa and Todd, a pedicure, cleaning my car with no car seats in the back, late night partying withTaryn, and more sleeping and/or laying in my bed! 

But now we are all home, unpacked and back to normal life! I'm so glad! But I'm also so glad the girls had this special time with their dad and Grandma and that they made so many great memories together! 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment