Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kikuchi Girls in Utah, Day 3

We had another incredible day! But I think I may be tiring these girls out a little too much! Miss Riley in particular is exhausted so we may have to lay low a little in the morning.

This morning started with a trip to The Wonderment to see Auntie Jenn! Good times in such a cool space where the rockstar Jenn runs this global children's non profit!
Then we hit the first of four temples we saw today! It was the gorgeous Draper temple and we also saw Jordan River, Timpanogos and Provo. Keagan is amazed there are so many! 
Next we went to a Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point where we fed horses, chickens and goats, went on a hay ride and LOVED riding the ponies!
Then I was so happy to eat at my childhood friends restaurant! Cubbys Chicago Beef was super yummy! And gave us some downtown after our late lunch. 
After a drive exploring all the many changes in Utah County we headed up the canyon and stopped at Bridal Veil Falls. The girks loved being "inside the mountain" and Keags just had to get in the cold water and collect some rocks! I'm so glad my girls are seeing how beautiful this place is!
Then we made it all the way to Heber to have dinner, play and chat with the incredible Wilton family! What a beautiful family they are and we were so grateful to soak up some of their goodness and joy! A four hour visit goes by so fast when you haven't seen old friends in so long! They were beyond sweet and supportive and my kids had a blast with their darling kids! We are working on an arranged marriage! 
I'm so incredibly thankful for the memories we are creating and all the wonderful people my girls are finally meeting! Tomorrow is our last full day so I should probably get some sleep! Thanks Utah for another fantastic day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment