Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Good Thing They're Cute!

I should have asked a Navy Seal to do my job tonight! Getting my girls to bed lately has required that level of training! Which I obviously don't have and it shows. This parenting thing is so easy!

So lately at bed time my kids have turned into beasts! Beasts that apparently don't require much sleep. I used to have awesome sleepers. 

Things have changed. 

Now we are up 3-5 times a night settling Riley down or finally giving into her sleeping in my bed or in Nana's bed like she would prefer. And I say "we" because Keagan is already sleeping in my bed and has to get up every time I do! And that's in between her sleep talking and walking episodes! Uggggg! Just typing that out makes me feel like the worst and most exhausted mom ever! 

It's times like these that I'm thankful for all the wonderful things about my kids! Thank heavens there is a lot because I've gotta have something to hold onto so that I don't completely lose it! One of those things I learned today and LOVED! 

Miss Taryn told me that she had the cutest conversation with Keagan the other day. Keags was apparently telling her all about the four houses and nine children she was going to have one day. When Hudson asked about Riley, without missing a beat, Keagan insisted that Riley would be living with her of course. We have never talked about this at all. But Keagan's little sleeping in my bed way too often heart had always known she would forevermore take care of her sister. Apparently she "will even have her own room!" 

It sure is a good thing they are so cute! 

Pics from Sunday when they were so good at church and they looked so cute I had to cover them with kisses! Especially when Keagan tried on Todd's glasses!
And the Sunday before that when the darling Sister Mussionaries wanted to take a picture with them because they have both written to their families about the Keags and Rys! Too cute!

1 comments:

  1. I know a navy seal, but he lives in San Diego, California. His mom works at the YMCA. She actually lives close to Sa. There are also a bunch of military guys working out at the YMCA in preparation to become Navy Seals.

    ReplyDelete