Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

That's Better!

Everybody has a bad day once and a while. I'm hopin yesterday was mine and that it's a LONG while! 

I woke up today remembering I'm seriously so blessed! After yesterday, I'm so thankful for the opportunity to start fresh and try again! 

Today was a fun trip to IKEA with my sister, her girls and their friends. Did you know that crazy teenagers play hide and seek in IKEA? And tonight was my favorite night of the week because the girls had dance! Keagan's got some serious moves in hip hop this summer and Riley is pretty much the happiest tapper you've ever seen! The cutest! 

Just to keep it real, I totally lost the argument and Riley is sleeping in those tap shoes as we speak and the sprinkler was the substitute for the girls baths tonight! Hey you win some you lose some! 

But today was pretty much a win. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standards as source they're very frequently referenced Rev also added a number of a member Moreno-traditional business-oriented sources including The Economist point here is that my focus today is after below Infrastructure as a Service 100-101 and that everything I'm sorry and that everything else is what sits on top so if you look at this layer right Infrastructure as a Service everything above is impacted and suffers overall lots cloud thinking in terms even know.

    http://examguidez.com/100-101-icnd1/

    ReplyDelete