Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Good Times

You know what's super fun? When you have two 6 going on 16 girls who are mad at you! It's because I'm super mean and wouldn't let them wear their Elsa and Anna dresses to church! How dare I? And recently I got it from each of them when I wouldn't let Riley sleep in her tap shoes and when I wouldn't color Keagan's coloring page for her. Oh and the arguing! That Keagan should become a lawyer because she sure can plead a case! Good times!

But that's really nothing compared to my five star parenting of "you have to stop whining before I lose it" and "you need to go to bed because my patience is fried!" I'm usually the one going to bed repenting of the things I said to my sweet girls and begging the Lord for more patience tomorrow!

See? Good times!

But we really are having a good summer! I promise! In actuality our good times are coming from tea parties.


Painting art with Reagan and Anna, including playing in the germ bucket otherwise known as the ball pit.








Reading books. We were outside at 8:30 at night to do left over fireworks and it was still 90 degrees so I'm not sure why Keags covered them up with a blanket. But it sure was cute!


Teaching Kellie to parallel park then letting Addie, Keagan and Riley drive. Yes, Addie is 12.








Nails!


The forever dreaded Chucky Cheese! A place I've successfully avoided for quite some time, but it was Keagans reward after her blood draw. She loved it and Riley was beyond terrified of Chucky! Can't say I blame her.








And then of course Keagan has been working on perfecting her Whip and Nae Nae! It all started when Reagan taught her a little in the bathroom at a restaurant and now she's a little obsessed! She just had to make a video for her dad and cousins!

YouTube Video

See? Good times!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment