Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Miracles in Motion

Today was a big day, huge in fact.

Every mommy swoons over her daughters first dance lesson. But when that daughter was told she would never walk, was in a wheel chair until she was 5, has spent hundreds of hours in physical therapy and is not expected to do "normal kid" stuff, then there just aren't even words to describe what happens to a mommy's heart. I could not be more proud and any more happy for sweet Riley after her first ballet and tap class today at Koenig School of Dance!








She is taking a class with three 3 year olds that is taught by Keagans old teacher Miss Meagan and she held her own. She is not able to do all that the other girls can, but I'm positive she had the most fun and tried the hardest! Her smile was bigger then ever and she wanted to hug everyone in the studio! I was SO thrilled for her! Keagan was very nervous for her sister and cheered her on through the window with me. As we sat there together I realized what a miracle it truly was and how thankful I am to our Heavenly Father who has blessed us with such abundance and carried us all along the way! I couldn't help but let the tears sneak down my cheeks because I couldn't contain my gratitude!

I was watching a miracle in motion.

And Miss Keagan is quite the little miracle herself! A little miracle that rocked her first hip hop class today! She was just as excited, has two sweet friends Alex and Kate in her class and got right up front in the big group and shined! We were lucky enough to get a recap of what she learned several times tonight and I couldn't be more proud of her as well! FYI the poses are all her!


Oh these sweet, sweet sisters! Not quite sure how I got so lucky to be their mom!





Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment