Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day!

Our day was rough but we ended up pulling out with a really great night to celebrate the 4th of July today!

Grilling at the Fosters was amazing! What's more American than steaks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salads and Taryn topped it off with a beautiful flag cake!?


Then we did fireworks at the Frenchs. Keagan was much more brave this year and I'm pretty sure Riley's heaven will have poppers to stomp on!




















We topped off the festivities with going to watch the awesome fireworks show at Faithbridge! So glad we decided to go for that! Then consecutive nights of little sleep kicked in and we all got a ridiculous case of the giggles over this pic of Keagan. That meant we ended the night almost in tears because of our laughter. Heaven!


So thankful for this beautiful country that I love and that I still have the freedoms I do! The freedom to most importantly worship as I chose, live as I chose, celebrate how I chose and to laugh with those I love the mostest!

God bless America!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment