Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Proof

As the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. What the crap does that even mean? I seriously do not know. But I do know there has been a whole lot of proofing around here.

Keagan is still massively allergic to red dye! Massively! And the raging tantrum last night on the school playground was definitely proof. Who knew amoxicillin has red dye? I should have!

Today I had my annual meeting with the Mental Health and Mental Retardation Association of the State of Texas. Pure hell! And have I ever mentioned how much I HATE that R word?! But I hate that meeting even more! I had to prove that Riley is still intellectually disabled and that I am still poor. I would have much rathered a clown gave me a root canal with no drugs in a confined space!

And then this afternoon I literally drug myself away from my bed that so desperately wanted me to take a nap, to the best place on earth! And as a reward The Lord proved to me there is nothing like the peace that His love provides!

I hope I can prove I'm thankful!




Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment