Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Fun

It was a low key weekend full of some Easter fun! We dyed our Easter eggs (Nana joined us!) we actually nailed an Easter Pintrest craft, decorated foam Easter eggs and created our own little movie theater from boxes!

I often worry that my time with by babies is slipping through my hands so much faster then I would like. So I try my darnedest to build memories and experiences together to make that time mean something. I don't always do a good job, but I don't want to waste these days away. I hope these two are enjoying these times a fraction of how much I am and that we will all look back at these memories and smile!

















Classic Keagan, personality for days!


Classic Riley, eating the supplies!





Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment