Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spic and Span

Keagan has been begging me for days for a new game on my phone. This is kind of a continuous dialogue we have. But this time the game is to clean up a house! For reals!

It's an app for $2.99 that let's you wash virtual dishes, vacuum virtual family rooms and fold virtual clothes! Ummm I know a great place where she can do that for free!! Everyday if she would like! And instead she earned the three dollars to pay me for the game! How crazy is that?!


Then when I was cleaning out her backpack today I found her "mommy questionnaire" that I should have been gifted for Mothers Day. Apparently my favorite color is black and I like to cook chicken. But it gets better. Question number 4 states "what does your Mommy do around the house?" Her answer is "clean". And question number 9 says "what is mommy's favorite thing to do?" Guess what her answer is! "Clean up the kitchen!"

So apparently I am making doing the dishes and sweeping a bazillion times a day look like barrels of fun! So then it really shouldn't be too difficult to convince her that real dishes and brooms are way more fun then virtual ones! Right?

Hey Im not really an allowance kind of mom but I just might be willing to pay $2.99 to get her to do it!


- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment