Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day of Rest

On some Sundays in particular I am thankful for the commandment to keep the sabbath day holy and have a day of rest. Today was one of those days!

After we attended our brand new ward (congregation) this morning for church, the Gleannloch Farms ward, and had lunch, all three of us piled onto my bed. After some giggles and cuddles which are my favorite, I laid on my bed for an hour and a half smooshed between the two cutest little girls on the entire planet. Riley was snoring away on one side and Keagan was playing games on my phone on the other side. I switched between watching the two and counting all of the bazillion things I love about them!

It truly was a simple and special little mommy moment! And one where I think was just what The Lord was talking about for a day of rest!


- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment