Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day




President Monson said "It’s the highest, holiest service assumed by humankind. It’s the definition of selfless service. It’s both a daunting responsibility and a glorious opportunity. The divine role of motherhood is a gift from God, and key to His plan of happiness for all His children."

I couldn't agree more! Even though it is the hardest thing Ive ever done, I am so beyond eternally thankful to be a mother! I worked through years of infertility and four miscarriages to be able to celebrate this day! I'm so thankful to be the mom to the two most precious little girls who make me laugh, who make me proud, who teach me so much and who also make me totally crazy at the same time!

Both girls made the most precious gifts at school! Keagans teachers said she worked hard on her darling handprint plate and Riley planted flowers weeks ago for me and put her cute handprints on the pot! I absolutely love them both and will cherish them forever!








- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment