Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Loves!

I am so blessed to have the two cutest valentines in the entire world!


Keagan was so excited to get her little gift from mom this morning and then give all her friends fun dips at school during their Valentines party. She came home with lots of cute treats, a tummy full of "chick a lay" and a big smile on her face!

Meanwhile I got to help the cutest little class ever with their Valentines party! We played games and decorated cookies with Riley and her friends! It's so fun to see Riley in her own little world and see how loved she is there!








We then got to go with Uncle Kirk who is in town (whom my girls absolutely adore) to cheer Sam on at her track meet. And the day ended with a low key pizza party at Sa's house celebrating the day of love!

Not your traditional Valentines day, but I'll take it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment