Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blog Worthy

Alot can happen in a week! It goes by so quickly before I realize I haven't documented anything, like I would like to. Last week Thursday was a blog worthy day. And I'm just now getting it on here.

Keagan didn't have school Thursday or Friday, and by the looks of my long to do list I was afraid she was just going to get lost in all the busyness. But mid afternoon on Thursday she stopped and gave me a huge hug to say "mom this is the best day ever!" Just what every mom loves to hear!

I actually had to go to the mall to the Apple store, a place I usually avoid. While waiting for our appointment Keags had a blast in the play area for over an hour. Yes I'm talking about the mall play area that is visibly crawling with germs and other nastiness. But she begged! And we normally bypass those places not just because of the germs but because they are so difficult for Riley to manage. So Keags ran and climbed, slide and jumped to her little hearts content. I actually got the chance to just sit and smile at my incredible and incredibly big little girl. The one on one time I have with my girls is just so special to me! I really get to see their distinct personalities and strengths in a clearer light. I really enjoy it so much!

Then at the Apple store she got to play on an iPad. I'm still amazed at how well she navigates technology and just figures things out so fast!


And finally as a reward for being such a good girl...


Meanwhile, Riley was at school, also having a fantastic day. Miss B sent me this darling picture of Riley and her best friend Jordan. Riley's in her little chair that I love and Jordan is taking care of Riley, which is a daily occurrence. Precious! Even at school Riley is a little princess!


This was definitely an improvement from the sad events of the morning. Riley was watching TV with her sister, while I cleaned the kitchen. And as a result of her excitement over Cinderella, she fell and scrapped her chin and bit her lip. Poor girl!


But then the day ended with the most exciting news of all! A video from Miss B from a couple days prior, of Riley girl pushing a shopping cart ALL BY HERSELF!! I literally cried and jumped on my bed with this exciting piece of footage! And the next day I hunted the same cart down to buy! It was way to expensive, but I would pay whatever I can to continue to see this little girl walk, persevere and be even more amazing then she already is!

Now that definitely blog worthy!

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment