Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fill Er Up

Yesterday was a day to fill up my empty tank! You know the "trying so hard to be a fantastic mom, be everything to everyone, fulfill my calling, provide a good life, live the gospel, be a good friend, sister, daughter and aunt while checking off items on a mile long to do list" tank!

Kirk is in town so I had the very distinct pleasure of attending the Houston Temple with him, Lisa and our mom! It was wonderful!


And then we all had a fantastic and fancy dinner at Perry's Steakhouse which Todd joined us for.


That will definitely fill my tank for a while!

2 comments:

  1. You SHOULD fill up your tank. Your always filling up everyone else. Including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! http://braxtonjoseph.com/2013/02/21/one-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete