Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Lazy Saturday




Yesterday I started the day and ended the day with someone watching my kids! Having a babysitter for something other then taking Riley to therapy or the doctor is a huge treat and doesn't happen often! I am one tired momma so I somehow convinced Kellie to babysit the girls from 6:30am to 8:30am yesterday! That means I slept in!! It has been a seriously long time since I've slept past 7, and usually Miss Riley wakes me up before 6:30. But if you know me, you know I love to sleep in! In college I had a strict rule that I only woke up in the double digits.

Then last night after dinner with everyone, Nana took my girls and Addie home to bed while the rest of the Foster circus and I went to the Klein Oak musical, Sweeny Todd. It was an exceptional show and the first time I've been out in way too long! I really need to do that more often.

In between those two escapes from motherhood we had just a lazy Saturday. I jogged, the kids played, Kellie was here, Riley actually took a nap on the couch and I had the crazy idea of letting the girls do my make up! YIKES!



















Beautiful weather outside, laziness and a little break. My kind of Saturday! And the very best part of the day....Ahhhh...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment