Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Time Has Come

Today I wore all black. I'm in mourning. It's been a sad, sad time around here. You may wish to send your condolence cards, flowers aren't necessary.

Riley has finally stopped taking a nap.

I am devastated!

Yes I do realize she is almost four and a half. And yes I do realize her sister stopped taking naps long, long ago. But nap time was a glorious time full of relief, a little peace and sanity. Now all hope is lost.

When I put her in her crib (yes she's old and still in a crib- she wouldn't be safe in a bed) she just wants to play. When I urge her to lay down she flashes me a huge grin and shakes her head no.





And when I try to insist with a firm voice...


Oh sweet girl you don't have to go nigh night! Mommy doesn't need quiet down time to keep her sanity anyway. She's already crazy!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments: