Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It was a LONG night last night. Between Riley already being unhappy, uncomfortable and not sleeping well, and the nurses, PCAs and respiratory therapists coming in and out...it was a little brutal! But at 5am the princess sat up in bed next to me and was back to her happy, finally eating and wanting to watch "The Fresh Beat Band" self!



She did so great the rest of the morning that Dr Duncan let us go home this afternoon! I am surprised and thrilled! I know without question that the reason I am home with both my girls tonight is because of all the prayers said in our behalf! I am SO thankful!

I am also SO thankful for all the help I had. Nana was wonderful at the hospital yesterday and Lisa and the rest of the Fosters had a big job in keeping Keagan for two days and two nights! But they did such a great job that she came home still in one piece. Feeling very blessed tonight!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment