Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Boot Scoot

My little Riley girl is so smart! Her little body just doesn't cooperate when it comes to walking or crawling. So until recently she has been a stationary 2 year old~ which isn't much fun. But now she can get around pretty good by scooting/hopping around on her bum! It's just the cutest thing ever!

But this is a big adjustment for me! Now that she's mobile I have to be much more vigilant about things- I went through this 2 years ago when Keagan started crawling.

And not only can she get places now, but she can get into things now! That means we have a new phenomenon... Riley being naughty!







It's impossible to get mad at her for being naughty because I'm thrilled with this big step in her life! She's mobile and she's doing something age appropriate! This is huge! Plus can you really get mad at that smile?

It's not everyday you hear a mom celebrating their child getting into the kitchen drawers and making some noise or making a huge mess at her aunts house! But that's exactly what I do with this baby...celebrate!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment