Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Encouraging a Princess

I don't ever have to worry about spoiling my girls...cause my family does it for me!


Between Nana and the Fosters, my girls are showered with love and attention! They could almost drown in it! It's not fun being the bad guy and the only one that ever says no- but someone's got to!

Keagan is smart and has figured out that if momma says no then one of the Foster girls will give in. And "Sa" (Aunt Lisa) is the worst! She is the biggest sucker for a sweet little Keagan "pease!!!" and a ear to ear grin from Riley. So I really have to stay on top of everyone when I really mean no.

I am so thankful to have this problem! How blessed we are to live so close and be so close! All the love is so appreciated- even when were drowning in it!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments: