Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Lifesaver!

My little 8 year old, smart, spunky, funny, gorgeous Keagan blessed me tremendously today and I am feeling SO thankful! 

I had a killer headache all morning and was on the couch with lots of moaning and groaning. With momma being a hot mess, my precious Keagan stepped up to the plate and amazed me! She totally helped Riley with her breakfast, loaded the dishwasher, wiped down the kitchen counters, cleaned out a dirty sink from a backed up drain, started a load of laundry, and changed Riley's clothes! ALL without even being asked too! Then she kept Riley entertained so I could take a nap-ish (one eye open) on the couch! I was so blown away and so appreciative! 

What an amazing blessing she is in my life every single day, but especially today! 

Oh and this yahoo too, of course! Check out today's outfit! Aye yi yi! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment