Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Museums, Friends and Fun

I am pretty proud of my girls for rocking not just one, but two museums this week! Very different types of museums but both were great! 

On Tuesday we were supposed to go swimming with the Lakes but for the second time in a row thunder derailed our plans. So on the fly we met up at the smaller children's museum in The Woodlands. Keagan was not looking forward to it but was happy that one of her besties, Avery would at least be there. And low and behold all the kids had such an incredible time! They all played hard for over three hours! They used their imaginations and created games together so well. When we were forced to leave because they were closing, Keagan thanked me and said it was way more fun then the pool! I was thankful that worked out so well! 

















Then yesterday we had an inspiring visit to the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. We went with my amazing friend Kathryn and her two boys, plus Keags brought Avery along. The three little girls did so well at a very different kind of museum then the day before. I was really proud of them! They appreciated the art and were great museum goers. Despite a flash of boobs (why is that considered art?!) in the main exhibit I wanted to see, we really had a great day! 













These two summer museum days were great so today was a quiet mellow day which was needed. Well, but I guess while Riley was at therapy Keags was not so quiet and totally having a ball at the Lakes house! 





Lucky girl! We are so blessed with good friends! No great friends! We got to hang out with more of them on Monday! A fun lunch and then bowling with the Krenek's, Kelly's and Akers was long over due! I love when my friends have kids that are friends with my kids! Perfection! 








Friends always make for a great summer but we have also had a lot of quality time with the three of us! 










And our cherries on top were some quality time with Nana cooking in the kitchen together and as much time as possible with our sweet Sami who we are SO thankful to have home! 

Man summer 2017 is pretty stinkin fantastic! 















0 comments:

Post a Comment