Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Keepin It Real

All before 10am today...I was pooped on, vacuumed an insane amount of Life cereal and Funyuns out of my back seat and was diagnosed with Strep throat and a double ear infection! I'm actually not as sick as it sounds. But I'm thinking the day can only get better from there, right? 

Well it was rough! And I do feel like crap! But good things can come from having to wait 62 minutes for the Minute Clinic inside CVS. And those things could be a Star Shower like the one you and Keagan hunted all over for last Christmas! Seriously she squealed and jumped when I gave it to her! Who would have thought that a laser light projector made for lazy people like me who do t want to hang up Christmas lights on the front of their house would have made two little girls SO happy?! I really needed that tonight! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment