Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Patriotic Sunday

Can the 3rd of July please be a Sunday every year?! I mean seriously what a fantastic Sunday! My babies wore red, white and blue to church and looked darling! As an opening hymn we stood and sang the national anthem and it blew me away! Then a fabulous day at church followed. Once home I gave the girls red, white and blue mani/pedis before we joined the Frenchs at the Fosters house for dinner. Then the Frenchs, Kellie and us all hung out and went to see the awesome firework show with music at Faithbridge! 

Now it wasn't a totally picture perfect day, it never is. There was some whining and arguing at fireworks, Riley was a mess getting her nails painted, etc. you know, real life. But I felt the spirit and grew today, my heart was filled with patriotism and gratitude, and I spent time and made memories with people I seriously love!

Could they be any cuter?!

Keags is always trying to keep up with the big kids! 

Waiting for the fireworks to start.

These 3 had quite the time climbing the brick wall to get a good seat.

We watched from the air conditioned car all snuggled up! 

Now that all makes for a seriously fantastic Patriotic Sunday! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment