Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Catfish Dreams

For months Keagan has been dreaming of catching a fish! I found a cute farm about an hour away that provides all she needed including a stocked lake of fish ready to make her dream come true! Her dad and Grandma took her and Riley there to Blessington Farms today and she caught a huge catfish! She was so proud of herself but she also didn't want to get anywhere near it! She told me when she got home that her dream came true!





Both girls had a great time at the farm just like they have all week. Whenever their dad and Grandma Debbie are in town they really have some fun. They have done the carousel, shopping, golfing several times, swimming several times, cupcakes, Chuckie Cheese and more.

Their dad took them to a hotel on Wednesday and Thursday night. Whenever this happens I cram in all the fun possible and all the sleep possible. But I really miss my girls! The break is SO nice because it's so rare, but when they came back on Friday I was overwhelmed with relief and joy. It is just another reminder that although sometimes it's hard to be a single mom I am so grateful for our little family and the little life we have built together! And I have to admit that it is obvious the girls feel the same way. They had a blast with their dad and Grandma and will miss them, but they are happy to be home!


























Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment