Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Type A

Like most prayerful Mommas, I pray every night that I can be the kind of mom each of my girls needs. Well yesterday I learned a big lesson, that you would have thought I would have already learned.

Wednesdays are going to be a little bit crazy around here. I check Riley out of school for her and I to go to her therapy from 1-4. When the time comes I leave her therapy to pick up Keagan from school and take her back to therapy with me. And then Keagan has gymnastics from 4:30-5:30.

Well I forgot one of Keagans cardinal needs before yesterday came. I did not prep her! I had not properly explained our plans in advance to her like I usually do. Big momma mistake!

Sweet Keagan's type A personality (which she totally gets from Aunt Sa) doesn't do spur of the moment well. Especially, especially when she is tired. Yesterday was the perfect combination of her being tired after school and that I occasionally forget this. Needless to say, we went ahead and skipped gymnastics, which she loves by the way.

Next week she will be prepped and ready! Oh how I love this girl who pushes me to be a better momma!



- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment