Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

So Weird

It's so great to be weird!

If there is such a thing as normal, it sounds totally boring. So we must be pretty great because our family is a whole lot of weird! Especially this week.

This is what happens when I let my weird kids dress themselves!


This baby wants to take her pillow everywhere with her in the mornings! Even in the car to school! Yep that doesn't frustrate me at all.


And she's been wearing two T-shirts to bed because she can't pick between the two. Weirdo.


And this baby had an ear infection this week and took it like a champ!


But she is now unable to take a normal picture! Total weirdo!


It was weird dress up days at school all week. Slipper day, animal print day, school spirit day, Disney day and of course I forgot to take a pic on Hawaii day of all days.











Oh and this happened today. No explanation needed.


And for the saddest of all the weirds this week, Nana fell while visiting Grandma Edwards in Utah and broke her ankle and collarbone! After surgery and a whole lot of finagling, she is settled at a rehab facility in Salt Lake. That's the kind of weird we hate around here!

Oh and don't worry I am well aware that I am the weirdest of all around here! For heavens sake I had a dream the other night that I married Willy Wonka and I had a full conversation with my sister today about how my eyebrows grow completely crooked on my face. Yep. Such a weirdo.

Maybe next week we can try to be somewhat normal. Hmmmm. It's probably a pointless effort, but it's worth a shot!


Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment