Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Miserable Monday

It was not a pretty Monday around here folks! Im SO glad it's almost over! One of the trillion things that went wrong today...Miss Riley has figured out how to unbuckle her own seatbelt! Although it's a big step for her, I sure wish she wouldn't do it repeatedly while I was driving!

And that was just the tip of the iceberg!

Memories of last night is what pulled me through the day. Last night was a very special one. Keagan was just over the top sweet and kind to her sister. And Riley was receptive and kind right back. They were playing school so well together, by themselves, that I couldn't bring myself to interrupt them for bedtime till much later then usual. And once they had to go to bed, Keags laid with Riley in her bed and they giggled together and then Keagan hugged and kissed Riley goodnight! Seriously the best thing ever!!

Once I was getting Keagan to sleep, she told me her "heart was happy!" I was amazed that she could recognize and identify this and we had a great talk about serving others, loving one another and how blessed we are to have our little family of three!

Nights like that could get any momma through many a miserable day! I'm just really hoping I don't have to use that again tomorrow!









- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment