Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Finds

The other day we found a little island treat gem at Bahama Bucks! This really excites me! The things I miss most about Hawaii are the beaches, some friends and the food. Actually those are the only things I miss about Hawaii. What can I say, my island livin ended very badly. But I found amazing Hawaiian shave ice in Houston! And it may just be even better because it has Blue Bell ice cream on the bottom! Great find!


On Friday I found a little peace and quiet that was very much needed! Nana and Sa were so incredible to take the Houston cousins and the Frenchs (who are equivalent to cousins) to Jump On In for an hour and a half! Amazing!


Saturday I found that I can still Can Can dance! I rocked a little Happy Birthday dance for Miss Reagan's 9th birthday party! Mommas still got it!

And all weekend I found sisters being nice to sisters! Almost nothing makes me happier! Keagan has been so helpful with Riley and so thoughtful of her! Yesterday and today Keagan has been leading Riley around with her blanket as they both laughed! They also brought the blanket in the car and each held a corner. Keagan officially named it "the sister blanket!" I love that it's one of their baby blankets that Nana made them! It makes my heart swell when they are extra sweet to each other!


I'm looking forward to finding more wonderful things this week! With a not so great week behind us we are ready for some more summer fun! Bring it on!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment