Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Komedian Kids

These two girls of mine seriously crack me up! This past Saturday I took the girls to ride the carousel at the mall. We were in a crowded and busy restroom. Keagan was helping me with Riley in the stall. I didn't have Riley's wheelchair so Keagan was holding Riley's hand briefly while Riley stood against the wall. Keagan was such a big helper! She then took my purse off the hook on the wall and wrapped it around her neck. She very loudly exclaimed "now I'm the hooker!" After that I wasn't the only adult giggling in that bathroom!

I have a video monitor to be able to check on Riley in her sleep. I usually sleep with one eye open to make sure she's ok. Especially lately with all her seizures. The past couple nights I will wake up to some rustling around and realize Riley is rearranging all of the things in her bed including her pillow, 6 small stuffed animals and the new crib addition of a small blanket. She works so hard with just her right hand to get everything situated just right and then she literally falls over into a funny position and conks back out. Hilarious, even at 3 in the morning!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment