Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mommy Moments

All mommies know that some moments, some days and some things are just plain hard. Really, really hard. But then there comes those mommy times that are so spectacular that they make up for all the hard stuff, better then anything else could. These moments tip the mommy scale and leave an abundance of joy and love that carry us through the next hurdle.

These are two videos of those kind of amazing mommy moments.

What blessings these girls are! They are so cute I could just love on em all day! I LOVE the way my Keags talks and I almost died when she kept saying "pookie pine" instead of porcupine!

YouTube Video

And this video is proof that prayers are answered, miracles happen and hard work pays off! This is one of my greatest mommy moments ever!

YouTube Video


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment