Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Storm Clouds

The last two days have been more then a little rough. They have been down right brutal. But I'm thankful for the brightness of joy that I catch glimpses of even when the day seems dark.

Like when I got to witness Riley's name called to come up and help during singing time in Primary yesterday. As soon as Andi Cook said her name she jumped up in her wheelchair just exploding with excitement. She was beyond thrilled to feel special and it was my pleasure to be a spectator to that!




Like listening to two cousins right now reading stories in the next room who are up way past their bedtime. They are just having so much fun that I can't shut down the sweet giggles.




Like just enjoying an Oreo with an angel. Even if they are beyond ridiculously messy when I let her feed herself because that's what's good for her.




And like stumbling upon the perfect scripture that The Lord knew I needed.
Alma 36:3
...I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.

So thankful for the rays of sun that break through the dark clouds of stormy days! My forecast is sure hoping that the storm clouds are gone for good! This is Houston in the summer. Looks like a lot of sunshine ahead.

1 comments:

  1. Storm clouds must have been all over the place. Great perspective!

    ReplyDelete