Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Where Do They Get It?

It comes as no surprise to anyone that I would have two little girls with big personalities, sprinkled with crazy! They continue to keep me laughing with them. And I fully admit they get it honest from their mom.

This morning, in feeding therapy, Miss Riley really wanted her therapist's gloves. Alot! She worked hard for them and as a result was one seriously proud little girl to sport two large blue gloves! She princess waved herself out of the office with the gloves flapping around and then refused to take them off to go to school. I'm certain she just had to show Miss B, Miss Kramer and all her friends her cool new accessories!








Keagan and I were in the car yesterday when she was watching "Sharpay's Big Adventure" for the 734th time. It's the spin off of "High School Musical" about a diva getting her big break on Broadway. After signing along with every word of one of the songs, Miss Keagan made a comment that I definitely wasn't expecting!

Keags: "Mom do you know where I would be really happy?"
Me: "Where baby?"
Keags: "On stage! Singing where everyone can see me! With the lights on my face!"




Where do they get this stuff?! I have no idea where she got that but I can't say I'm totally surprised.

The good and the bad news? We've only just begun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment