Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Time with their Dad

My angels have had a fantastic week! Their dad and Grandma Debbie have been here since Monday, and they packed in as much fun stuff as they possibly could. The park, feeding the ducks, bike rides, book reading, the butterfly museum, a train ride, fishing, buying new pet fish, the carousel, painting pottery, horse rides and lots of yummy food were on the agenda from Monday to Thursday. This weekend for the first time ever, their dad had them overnight. They took a little trip to Galveston Island where they went to the safari, walked on the beach, swam at the hotel, and spent today at Sclittetbahn water park!




































































I'm so glad the girls had this time with their dad which is really important for them. I'm thankful I was able to make the absolute best of the time I had for this little break. And I'm really thankful that tonight my babies are home and that I was able to get a really great fill of hugs and kisses from my angels!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment