Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ditchin the Fiction

A few totally random facts about my girls that I just want recorded...

Keagans usual breakfast in the morning is a bowl of Cheerios, a bowl of Fruit Loops, a glass of water, a glass of milk, a glass of oj and at least 37 strawberries. Riley likes a variety but pretty much anything I'm eating.

Riley loves to close doors. As soon as she scoots herself into a room you will be sure to hear the door close; even if someone else is trying to get in.

When Keagan falls asleep she transforms into a heater. That girl just radiates warmth all night. Particularly the first hour she sleeps.

Riley has the cutest buck teeth with a space in the middle that you have ever seen.

Keagan really wants long hair. She often tips her head all the way back and asks me if her hair is as long as Sami's.

Riley can really be such a flirt! And she is good at picking the really cute boys to bat those eye lashes and flash that smile at.

It's quite the deal to trim both the girls toenails! Keags has supper think nails that are hard to cut. And Rileys nails are indented in the middle, like the shape of a "v". Hopefully one day pedicures will get easier.

So many nights its a battle to get Keags to eat her dinner. It's mostly because she's had a snack when she got home from school because Riley needs a snack then. But then when it's time for the Keags to go nigh night at 7, she is often hungry again. Riley usually eats enough dinner for the both of them, and more!

Riley's tantrums have now spread to school and therapy! Not fun for anyone!

Keagan loves playing on my iPhone almost as much as I do. Her favorites are making videos of herself or watching videos of herself.

Riley is so happy to go to sleep at night. When I lay her in her bed she literally squeals. Oh how far we've come.

Keagan gives the best darn kisses in the world! When she's willing to give em that is. Or when bribed. I am not above bribery.

Riley is getting the cutest little freckles on her face!

I came across some baby pictures of the girls the other night that took my breath away. It made me long for their baby cries, their baby smell and their baby cuddles. Somehow we got from there to here, and way too quickly! I don't remember enough of the in between. I'm just afraid I'm going to forget all the little things of today. The things I adore. The things that make me laugh. And the ones that drive me absolutely crazy! I love it all and want to hold on too tightly to it. Because oh how I love these girls!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment