Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pity Party

This morning when I dared tell Keagan she couldn't eat a popsicle for breakfast, she said "you're stupid! And I don't like you!" She must have heard my heart shatter into a billion pieces from across the room because she quickly walked out.

Riley has studied her sister and cousins for years and is now putting all that knowledge into action. The girl has learned to throw a mean tantrum! When she is flailing around on the floor or better yet in my arms, it's supper fun!

Both Keagan and I are sick. That means Keagan missed pj day and a visit from the real Mother Goose at school today. She was supper happy about that.

It's been a great week so tonight I decided to throw myself a little pity party! At least my solo shindig included chips and salsa! Now bring on the weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment