Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Masterpieces

Today the girls both had a blast painting. It was just simple watercolors for kids, but they loved it! I need to brake away from our standard crayons or markers more often.

While they were painting away my mind started to drift. I was thinking about my previous hobby of scrap booking and how when a rough pregnancy with the girls began, I unintentionally eliminated that creative activity and any other hobby right out of my life. There just hasn't been room for a hobby with all that's on my plate. For a brief moment I started to feel sorry for myself. Thank heavens it was brief! Because before I could start even thinking about a pity party, I looked into the faces of the two most beautiful little girls, and I realized

They are my masterpiece!

I could never have created anything more beautiful, more inspiring, more captivating. Keagan and Riley are my priceless treasures who were brought to this earth as a result of alot of work and struggle. And they still require that same effort each day. But the incredible result is worth it! True masterpieces that I'm so blessed to have!














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. Truer words were never spoken. Your talent is motherhood. In my humble opinion, there are few mothers greater than Emily. How's that for a hobby?

    ReplyDelete