Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

God Bless America!

We celebrated the 4th of July in a classic American way. Lounged around all morning, hamburgers with friends for lunch, a little Target shopping, a nap, Mexican food for dinner with Nana (Pappasitos) and 2 hours of popping our fun fireworks while watching the professional ones in the sky! A really great holiday!

I learned today that Riley REALLY loves fireworks and that Keagan was so meant to be a Texan! She insists on wearing her pink cowboy boots and when she liked a certain firework she said "Mom that's PURTY cool!"

I'm reminded that I love my simple life, I'm so thankful for those I love, and that I am so blessed to be an American and enjoy so many freedoms and opportunities!



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment