Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Different Days

Both my girls had quite the day. But for very different reasons.

Miss Riley had a stinky doctors appointment at TCH. It was Physical Medicine and Rehab, Dr Weschler. She addresses Riley's CP and is over her therapies, orthotics and is so compressive that she covers all of her health issues. We love her, but it's still a doctors appointment. We did have a little excitement when mid exam a small desk fire forced us to evacuate the building into the hot and humid lovely Houston weather!

While we were off at TCH, Miss Keagan got to go to Maddox's birthday party at the fire station with Gamas and Coach! She was so excited and I think it even surpassed her expectations! She kept telling me there was a "pea-la-la" otherwise known as a piƱata. And I think by far her highlight was spraying the water hose from the fire truck! Seriously I would think that was pretty cool too! Now she thinks Mister Jaron is even cooler then before.








Then while Riley took a late nap after an exhausting afternoon, Keagan and I met up with some of her friends from school at Bouncin Bears. She had a blast with Sonam, Teirnan and Caroline while I actually got the chance to chat with the other moms.





I'm going to bed tonight happy that Keagan got to have such a fun filled day! But also sad that Riley didn't. I'm so thankful that Riley really doesn't know what she missed out on. But I know, and that's difficult. Tomorrow we have Tigers birthday party at the Children's Museum so hopefully they both have a lot of fun there. Together!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment